What time is it??





Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My First eLearning Homework


I like to do something that is related to computer so this is one of the fun things that I like to do with my computer.

This blog is about UOI. UOI is a Unit of Inquiry. I am doing this for my final project which is to make an exhibition about Carbon dioxide. My group members is Alto, Jason, Misya and Priscilla. We have agreed on this specific topic because

The title of the UOI is "It is our world, we are responsible for it."

The theme of this UOI is "Sharing the Planet"." We are living in the same world and we have to take care of it together and share it equally.

My group's name is CO2 Gladiators. We have made a group band that will play the song called I Just Wanna live and that is our slogan to. That song connects to my topic becuase I want to live and if I want to live I have to do something about the problems here on earth.

I have several unit of inquiries and here is one of them.

1. How high levels affect the environment.

If there are too much air pollution and Carbon Dioxide around our environment we could have some problems. Man kind could be affected because of the sudden increase of the world's temperature. It is likely to be not balance around this world. My ex Headmaster of my school came to visit the school and told us that in Australia there recently has been a draught. It is when there is a lack of water and in Indonesia it is so different. There has been flood which means that there was an overflow of water. In the Artic the polar ice caps are melting because of the intense heat of the sun. I got this information on the film called Inconvenient Truth.

If you want more deatiled information check out the site:

Website for Global Warming

http://www.epa.gov/globalwarming/impacts/index.html

Bibliography :

Technical Paper III Stabilization of Atmospheric Greenhouse Gasses: Physical, Biological and Socio-economic Implications

Date accessed : 26 April 2007



4 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Ok Alto. You need to put your bibliography and some pictures please.
Mrs Jane

Unknown said...

Alto bibliography is in alphabetical order.
aditya grade 3.

Jane in Java said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane in Java said...

Alto, What is your inquiry about? You only mentioned high levels. High levels of what? Your results: Understanding of inquiry 2, Bibliography 1 : Total 3/10! You have time to redo this OK.