What time is it??





Sunday, May 27, 2007

Conclusion

There were many things that I learnt from this. I enjoy having the website about the UOI. I have never experience this before, this is the first time for me. These are the things that I have learnt from the exhibition and there is an action that my groups and I will be doing during the exhibition day.

There are two parts that I learnt from this Unit Of Inquiry and it is about:

Knowledge

•I have to be independent and be active, don't keep quite but ask people's help.

•How to write a proper bibliography, from newspaper, internet and books.

•Experiment is not only about doing it but also could be a fieldtrip as long as we get primary resources.

•Indonesia is the top three ranking of the world's emitted gas and pollution after USA and China.

•Facts and information about Carbon Dioxide.

•How to make your own website.

•How do we cooperate in a group.

Management and Rules

• Be active and ask support not wait for it because we will not get it if we do not ask for it.

•Be as creative as possible

•The past is the past, if we made mistakes learn from it and don't do it again.

•Manage your time very well.

•Be as deligion as possible to make something good.

•Relax, enjoy and have FUN!!!

The

Our Action

On the day of the exhibition we are going to give out free plants, including stickers for them that reads " I am saving the world...coz I have a tree in my backyard"But this action still needs to be checked by Ibu Maytha☺We have bought the plant on the road side and it cost Rp.400.000. WE didn't pay it equally. Jason paid the most because there was a miss understanding from Jason and Misya. Misya only paid 50.000 when the others paid 2x more than her, or even more. It was still a great experience. We bought small trees that are cheap but really affects the environment. We all thought by having this action it woud be a good and exciting idea but cost a lot of money. It is also for the local environment, not only for us. Now the plants are in Misya's garden and I hope that she waters it...☺☻☺☻☺☻

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Well done Alto! I'm really impressed that you have gained so much from this experience. I can't wait until Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.